31 de marzo de 2019

Lost without you



I'm so lost that I can't recognize your voice,
I can barely hear the beating of your heart,
I can't feel your touch -I wouldn't say it's by choice-.
Would you look at me before I fall apart?
Save me. Say my name once again.
Skin becomes harder after each scar.
Show me the way back to the lane,
cause you've been all I wanted so far.

Looking into the past pushes me to avert,
this wasted coincidence in life will never repeat.
Some things in life simply may never revert,
knowing the unknown leads me to a dead-end street.
Tell me at what moment did I get lost,
perhaps only then I can return to that place
where our paths were still crossed
and the memories didn't yet erase.

Rescue me from myself if you ever realize
that I let the routine making me its thrall
and there is no truth left in my eyes.
Cause we are just flesh, after all,
we won't ever be perfect, not even in the end.
Oh, but though winter can be unkind,
the sun will stay to shine and amend
as long as you remain in my mind.


Samuel Álvarez Conejos

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Avante, no te quedes expectante o indeciso,
que lo que no escribas hoy se quedará en el olvido...

Gracias por ser parte de este blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...