7 de febrero de 2011

With you, babe


With you, babe, time passes slowly,
like a candle going out,
and at nightfall we will sleep embraced
under the full moonlight.
And I will dream that you wake me up
and I will wake up in a dream with you,
where you and me live our own love story
reaching the destiny we had pursued...

With you, babe, I can savor each moment
feeling the passion we have,
and I ask the stars to light our night
while we kiss deeply under the sky.
And I will embrace you when the storm comes
like in the secret the moon holds the sun,
and while the rain caresses your wet face
I will forever sing you this love song...


Samuel Álvarez Conejos

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Avante, no te quedes expectante o indeciso,
que lo que no escribas hoy se quedará en el olvido...

Gracias por ser parte de este blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...